That time again... Our baby is another month older. She'll be 18 and leaving us before we even know it. She has been such a delight to watch grow, specially these past 2 months. I've seen her learn and mature more than ever! She's hilarious and constantly making us laugh. It's so hard to have a bad day when you wake up to her little baby blues. She's amazing! I get teary eyed writing this because I just want her to stay little so I can always hold and protect her. It seems like just yesterday she was born. I already miss so many things about her as an infant, but I absolutely love this stage in her life. It's all just so bittersweet to me. (Becoming a mom has made me an emotional mess!)

First time in her high chair! She looked so little in it, like the high chair was going to just eat my little baby.-the way she touches my face when I'm rocking her to sleep or feeding her
-how she thinks she's such a big girl
-she's sitting up
-she loves to knaw on carrots
-she reaches for me and her daddy
-the face she makes when we walk into the room
-her beautiful smile
-she little chubby legs
-she's learned how to splash in her tub (so fun to watch and play along with her)
-she just kisses and kisses me
-she's SO observant
-by the end of the day, she's pulling off her bows
-she sucks on her toes
-she kicks her legs so fast when you take off her diaper, and squeals
-her little hand and feet look like they're screwed on her little body
-she make the funniest noises when she sees I'm making her bottle or preparing her baby food
-she has started to wave bye-bye
-and yes, her first word was "da-da"...
5 comments:
She's beautiful! It makes me teary-eyed too. Before you know it, she'll be growing out of her highchair into a booster, and then in a regular chair. Wait til she starts feeding herself! Luv you guys! Mom
Being a mom is a very emotional rollercoaster. Yesterday Braiden and I went for a walk with Ethan and I about cried 3 times cause I just love him so much I never want him to leave me! I love you guys and Layla just keeps getting more and more beautiful( I didnt think it was possible!)
I just had to leave a comment on how cute those pictures are. She is adorable! Where do you get all her cute bows? They always match her outfits so perfect!
I know how you feel with them growing up so fast. She is sure a cutie!
what a cutie, she's such a chubs. My mom n sisters have told what a doll she is. You sound like such an awesome mom. Keep it up. luv ya toya
Post a Comment