My parents 30th Anniversary is October 13th, but since we had everyone together while I was home we decided to be sneaky and through them a party! It was so much fun (and a bit stressful) planning and I think it turned out to be a hit! We had delicious food, (thanks to everyone that helped, specially you, Grandma Marcia) an emotional and very special slideshow/DVD for them, (Thanks Cat and Kev) and just had a great time catching up with family and friends. I think my parents really enjoyed it.

This part was so hilarious! I think the people that passed our house thought we may be a bit crazy while taking this picture. And guiding them into the church was a trip!

My dad kept his hands like this the whole time, as if we were going to run him into a tree or something!

So while we were all together we had to get the grandkids pictures done. It was quite a job, but they turned out amazing! Ricci and Stephanie did great! Thanks girls.
Zadie and Romo

Shelbe and Brodster

Me and our Angel

All the kiddies together! Out of what? 20 pictures maybe... this is the only one that turned out. I think it's cute!

Then, after the grandkids pictures, we snuck off and did some pictures of just the kids in our family for my mom and dad. They also turned out great!

This is an old abandoned house by the cinemas in Vernal. Pretty neat huh?!

We're hardly ever serious

fAmiLieS r FoRevEr
5 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures, and how neat that you guys pulled that off and were able to surprise them, how fun!! Your little girl is so adorable.
Such a beautiful family. The party was great. I'm glad I got to see you, and Layla is so adorable.
Wow.. love all of the posts. What a beautiful family! I love the pics you had taken. She is getting so big and cuter everyday. And you are a hot mama! :)
your family is so beautiful!
Your family is gorgeous, and I miss you so much I think I might cry!
Post a Comment