6.15.2009

Summer Games

Last week we were off again to Cedar City for summer games. Kennedy and Yaeger played soccer and Taylor and Tanner wrestled, it was pretty exciting to watch and spend time together. I just wish the weather would have been better. It was quite chilly and windy, but finally on Friday it was really nice, by Saturday it rained and we were ready to head home! Layla was such a great baby. I just don't know how I got so blessed. I couldn't even tell you how much we got her in and out of the car, and her stroller. Not the mention the 5 and 1/2 hour drive! She was such a trooper!

All bundled up for opening ceremonies. It was pretty neat. Layla LOVED the fireworks. (So did I)

This is how she sat durning the fireworks.

Snuggling and keeping warm with Creedon
Little Kennedy


Watching wrestling
Scott and Tanner feeding Layla her cereal. It was seriously the funniest thing I've ever seen. Poor Layla
Lovin her bath!
On the last day it rained during games, so Layla and I just hung out in the car. We still had a great time!

Kennedy might kill me for this. She was pooped on the way home.
Lance will be here Wednesday!! Yay! We can't hardly wait!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

That picture of Layla and Creedon is adorable =) see ya soon!

Casey McClellan said...

I can't believe that you were in Cedar City, Utah and didn't take the time to see an old friend! :(

Casey McClellan

p.s. I told you so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...