Monday morning Catlin and I went over to my sister, Sami's, to help her with her garden. After we planted everything we packed up some yummy lunches and headed to the park. We met Misty with her kids, De'dy with her kids, Jeff, Kayla, Yaeger, Kennedy, and a good friend Chelsie w/ her little one, Addi. So yeah, we had a ball! Layla loved Addi, she would just reach for her and try to figure her out. I think Addi just thought Layla was crazy. Or maybe she thought... "This baby will smash me if I get to close!" It was so fun to see them interact!
1 comment:
As I was reading your blog I got to the pics of the girls and i went whoa same pics as me, then I kept reading haha. I don't care at all! That day was just a nice day. Thanks for the fun.
Post a Comment