6.08.2009

Family BBQ and a Dessert Night

We had some really fun cousins come into town this last weekend from California so we thought it was a perfect time to have yet another family get-together! We all met up at Aunt Marcie's and ate some more yummy food! They had SO many different desserts, so the next night, Sunday, we had a dessert night and everyone came over to my mom's for dessert! What a weekend. I have alot of cardio to do!!


Marcie, Misty, Mom, and Vicki


My mom w/ some of her siblings and cousins.
I'm still trying to get used to how chilly it is here in JUNE!


Isn't little Sela a doll!?
Layla loves her toes!
And her kisses...
Grandpa Bill
She IS the Queen, and always center of attention!
Sportin Uncle Jayk's Cabelas hat
Obviously I can't get enought of Utah, I swear all I do it take pictures! Someday they'll be so fun to look back at!

2 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Whitney said...

I can't believe how old Kennedy is getting! Layla is to dang cute! Love ya girly.

Whit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...