6.22.2009

Father's Day

I'm pretty sure I can speak for Lance. He had a great, 1st Father's Day! He had a yummy breakfast in bed, made up of scrambled eggs, fruit, blueberry muffins, and ham. (Thanks Mom) And I made it for him so he could eat it in bed. (We're sleeping in Yaeger's room, hence the blue and green.) After breakfast we all just relaxed in bed together and took a little nap before getting ready for church. After church the WHOLE family, Chivers, Critton's and all came over for a delicious dinner. We ate all the left overs from my mom and dad's surprise 30th anniversary party. (I'll do a post on that later!) When dinner and dessert were finally done all the dad's got to open up their gifts. It was a great day.

Happy Father's Day!


Me and Layla got him...
All of his temple stuff...
Bobby Flay's Grill IT
Special photo's
and more photos...
..and we can't forget his HUGE gun safe at home. It was an early Father's day gift. I told him if he's going to get anymore guns, we had to have a safe first. So yeah..we have a huge gun safe accenting our bedroom wall. Wonderful...

I love you baby. I hope you had a great day. I love making these precious memories with you and our little angel. Me and Layla are so blessed to have such a special man in our lives. XoXo!

2 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

Hey cute girl! Looks like you had a great fathers day! I bet your hubby is happy to be back with his 2 girls!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

I just love how you and Layla match! She looks so much like her Daddy! You have a beautiful family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...