I got a little behind on my posts for Utah, so beware, there are quite a few pictures. It's to hard for me to just pick one!
I can't believe we've already returned back to Mississippi. The past 5 weeks went by so fast. I did really good, emotionally, when it came time to say goodbye to my family. But when my mom and dad dropped us off at the airport on Tuesday morning, I lost it... and still haven't found it. It's so hard to leave your family, so far away. Specially when you have a little one. We all just miss out on so much of eachother's exciting lives. But we are so blessed that we were able to go home for the time that we did, and we had a WoNderFuL time! This is our last, fun filled week in
Utah.
Layla had had it with her bow. I thought she looked like a cute little Richard Simmons.
The day Lance flew in, May 17th, we surprised him with going to Lagoon! It was so much fun. The whole family went and even though we got rained on that morning, we still had a great time!
Layla just loved her Great Great-Gandma Clark!
We had a sleepover with ALL the nieces and nephews! It was quite a night, but so fun! I cherish all the memories we make with these little ones. They are so funny!
Zadie, Romo, Brody, and Shelbe slept on the air mattress. By morning, Brody was the only one left on it!
The next morning Aunt Shellie made some delicious waffles and eggs then we went outside to play in the nice weather!
They love this back yard.. and so do I. My mom and dad has worked SO hard on it. It's beautiful.
Layla and I also met up with Whitney and Lakyn and had some yummy lunch at Canton. We had so much fun catching up. I miss you girls so much!

1 comment:
This past month was so much fun. It was good to have you here. Be happy Sis!
Love ya!!1
Post a Comment