I don't know what it is about this ugly doll, but Layla loves it! I guess I need to get her some dolls already. One Friday afternoon it was sitting on the counter and I picked it up to see what she'd do and she just started giggling! It's hilarious.
Layla LOVES each and everyone of her cousins! They are all so silly. No matter her mood, they can all get her to giggle and squeal. I think it's adorable!
She just started this recently. She loves to kiss on your face and get slobber everywhere. I love her little kisses! Here, she's attacking Aunt Christy!
1 comment:
OH im so jelous of those kisses, Gracy refuses kisses she will push everyones face away lol. I really hang on to those few cuddley moments, mine isnt as lovey as cute little laylah. :) she is getting such a personality :) Glad you had fun in Vernal :)
Post a Comment