I've found that becoming a mother makes you do anything to get a rise out of your babies. It makes my day when I can make Layla laugh her little head off at me, even if I have to be really silly. On the video below, just try to focus on Layla, and her precious little laugh. Or you can enjoy Gille on Dancing With The Stars if you missed him last Monday!
Layla has just recently started this. I put in The Little Mermaid yesterday to see if she'd enjoy it, and boy did she?! So I tried it again today and she definitely likes it. It's like she almost understands it, and she's not even 4 months old yet!
This is my favorite time of the day... when she wakes up in the morning...

All ready for bed in her jammies.
She's laughing at her daddy in this picture.

5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Listen to her! In the video of her giggling it's like she doesn't even take a breath she is giggling so hard! Ahhh I wanna meet her so bad! You dress her in the cutest clothes too! You better make her giggle when you come out here ;)
she is ADORABLE! you guys are always having so much fun with her! I love it!
I just had to leave a comment, this is jillian reynolds, Beau's wife. Our daughters, besides the fact that they are only a couple days apart are so much alike. Lexie loves her fingers as well and will not leave a binkie. I also have let her watch disney movies for like 2 months now and she loves them, as well as playhouse disney in the mornings!! You should try tigger and pooh, she loves it, they are so much fun and it looks like you are having a blast as well!
LOVE IT!! Bragg sucks his thumb too and I think it is precious. Much calmer baby when they can soothe themselves. Hope to see ya'll soon.
she is so gorgeous! I want to meet her!
Post a Comment