4.02.2009

OMG

Today, while I was checking some stuff on the computer, my wonderful husband thought it would be a good idea to put Layla on my shoulders. Of course I started nibbling on her toes and what-not, then all of the sudden I felt something really warm running down my cheek. OMG, she up chucked in my hair again! Good thing I hadn't washed it yet! You just wait Lance Tyler...
Don't worry, I still love her to pieces!

3 comments:

The Millers said...

Oh geez! Thats funny! It is good that you hadnt washed your hair yet! Your little girl is so so cute

Kandice said...

Hehe, yucky!!! Better than in your mouth like my kids did!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

AHHHH! Thats gross! hahaha and funny, shes still precious! I thought Ethan and I were having a good time the other day when all the sudden my chest was gooy warm. He thew up right down my shirt in between my boobs, uugghh. But we love them anyway, no matter what they do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...