4.04.2009

Daddy's Little Girl

Whenever Lance walks into the room Layla just lights up. She must get tired of being with me all day, so when he's around she's just so happy. I can try for hours to get her to squeal and talk like this, but when Lance walks in, she'll do it for him in no time, even if she's a bit fussy. She loves her daddy, and I can't blame her.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute! She like screams haha I love it! That's so cute that she loves her daddy! She is so stinkin adorable!

Shellie said...

It's the bow, it's squeezing her head, and she wants it off. Great-grandpa Bill would take it off of her, just like Pawpaw Preston. Personally, I think she just loves her daddy. I wonder if she will squeal like that for grandma Shellie?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...