4.28.2009

All But A Year Ago...

One year ago today Lance and I found out some pretty special news...Here's the story:
Lance and I were working out pretty hard, taking supplements, and getting ready for summer to come. I was a couple weeks late, which wasn't new, cause I had recently stopped taking a certain birth control, and it made me irregular. But my intuition was telling me different. I had read on the supplements to "not take if pregnant or breast feeding" and it worried me a bit. So, before we went to the gym, we stopped at Walgreens to grab a test. Lance was sweating the whole way there, and also telling me.. "there's no way.." So we hit the gym and after came right home. We read the instructions, and Wah Lah, 2 little pink lines. Of course, Lance made me take another test the next morning and it still was postive. We were both so excited, but so scared. Of course we wanted to be parents one day, but didn't realize it would happen so soon after we were married. I tell you what, I wouldn't do it any different, and I know I can say the same for Lance.

6 comments:

Kayla said...

Yay! Lol I remember when you came home and told us all! That's crazy to think that was a whole year ago! But little Layla is here and I'm so happy! Love ya!

PS all my skinny jeans are too long too haha i try to buy them all in short but they are still long so i look like a dork and roll them... but i have bought like 3 pairs that fit me perfect from delias.com they have like from 26" inseam and up! i like the 28" inseam myself

Chase and Nahomi said...

your guys' story sounds so similar to ours.. certainly a surprise, but wouldn't have it any other way!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Awh, i want another baby... Ill just be patient this time i guess!

D and Jen said...

Hey, question. Was that picture taken a year ago...or recently?
Can't wait to meet you Jessie. Lance, it's so cool to see you a daddy.

Jen (& Dakota)

Deets Family said...

It is crazy how fast time goes!! It is so sad fast they get BIG!!! She is so cute.

Lauren Tatton said...

You got such a special thing from! You are such a cute mom! She is so beautiful! Looks like you had fun in florida!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...