4.12.2009

Easter Sunday

What a special holiday Easter is. We had a wonderful, spiritual day. We enjoyed spending time with our Mississippi family so much, but missed our Utah family too. It's hard being away from family, specially on holidays. We hope you all had a great Easter!
The Easter Bunny found our house!
All the little toys on the right are from Grandma Chivers. Layla loves them. She gets so excited and just starts kicking her legs so fast when she grabs at them. As you can see, she was pretty excited this morning to see what the Easter bunny had brought her!

Our little beauty in her pretty Easter Sunday dress.
I know I'm her mother, but I think she's just a doll. She just get's prettier everyday.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

I love the pic of her lookin up at the camera! She's so dang cute. Happy Easter Jess =)

Kayla said...

I love Layla's little smile! It looks like you guys had a great Easter! She looks so much like you but then so much like Lance haha Perfect combination

Lauren Tatton said...

Easter looks at your house! Holidays are so hard! This was the first one that I really missed my family! I dont know why! :(

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

SHe is so perfect, she just gets more and more beautiful!

Stevenson Stories said...

She is so cute! I love her Easter dress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...