4.01.2009

Catching Up

I have a lot of catching up to do! With starting a new blog, to my church calling, to being a mother, to being a homemaker, and everything in-between I've been a little busy and haven't been very good at updating you all on our little angel. Her and her daddy mean the world to me and make life so exciting! I love being a mommy and a wife to my two best buddies!
Layla isn't quite a fan of the bumbo yet, but we're working on it. A few minutes here and there are just enough for her. She's enjoying Tom and Jerry right here in her little night gown.
Papa Spiers just can't wait for the day when Layla will be able to ride around on the 4-wheeler with him and work in his big garden. But I'm just not ready for that yet!
She actually enjoyed just sittin' on it and listening to the motor run.
Doesn't she make the cutest Elvis Presley!!
I love the side profile.
She knew the bubbles were on top of her head. She kept turning her head side to side and the bubbles would just bounce all over!
We LOVE polka dots!
After I took this picture she tipped over and still had a big smile on her face! It was quite funny.




This is how we take our Sunday nap. It's the only way I'll get it in!
Ew I just love her! Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeky's!!

5 comments:

Kayla said...

I'm never gonna stop saying this til the day I get to meet Layla but I am dying to meet her! She is so stinking cute and I love her little smile and how cute you always dress her up! She is getting so big and more and more beautiful! Can't wait to see you! PS I love your shirt in the last pic! I'm jealous haha!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

SHe is so cute and happy. That picture of you sleeping with Layla just made me laugh, you gotta ge tit when you can. I miss you, give her a kiss for me!

Shellie said...

I love the first Elvis pic with her little cheek sitting on her shoulder. That's so cute! These pics just make me want to hold and love on her more and more. Grandma can't wait!

De'dy Meng said...

She is getting so big. It has been awhiile since I have looked at your blog. She is so dang cute.

Whitney said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!! I wanna hold her ha, maybe shove her in my bag and maybe take her home? I dont know... lol. Love ya girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...