4.01.2009

My Obsessions

My brother-in-law, Greg, introduced me to this store, and I can't believe I've never been to one! OMG I hope heaven is just like it! I'm sure Lance is totally regretting letting me go into Williams-Sonoma, because now, it's all I talk about (and think about). I absolutely love this store, and if you love to cook and bake, you'll love it too! I could spend hours in there!


Isn't it beautiful!!
My other obsession: The Food Network!
Gotta love Bobby Flay. The Inventor on Iron Chef America.

Mmm... Yummy Italian eats. She's pretty too. Give it up for Giada!
She's really hard to watch because she's a horrible actress, but her cooking it delightful! Lance and I can't wait to watch Kristen Wiig impersonate her on Saturday Night Live.
Ina Garten
I have to admit, at first I couldn't stand to watch her or even listen to her. But her recipes are the recipes I cook the most. But watch out! She's uses ALOT of butter! The southern, Paula Dean.
Ah, and you gotta love the 30 minutes meals right?!
So, whenever I have the TV on during the day, this is the channel it stays on. Hopefully, with Layla watching it so much, she'll be my little culinary artist!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...