
Layla has finally figured out how to hold her rattle and eat it! Now, if she drops it, she can't figure out how to pick it back up, but I'm sure she'll learn that before we know it. She's such a smart little girl. I'm always hanging little toys above her head and she'll just stare at them (even going cross eyed) and try to figure out how to get to them. I love watching her learn.

I was just so proud of her. It may be such a simple thing everyone else, but it's a big step to me! Now she'll start to entertain herself!

Uncle Greg got Lay Lay these cute sunglasses. They're a bit big, but we wanted to try them out anyway. They didn't last long... We'll see how she likes them in Florida next weekend.

Another fun toy! Yes, it's from Uncle Greg and Aunt Amanda. She's still not quite sure of it yet. Right now, she'd rather be sitting up and watching what's going on.

With Lance working nights, hanging out in bed with him just doesn't happen to often, so of course I had to snap a picture.
2 comments:
Yay! Im so glad your going to be in Utah. Le tme know a day your "free" and We will come down to visit!!! Oh and by the way Layla is SSOOO cute, just perfect!
Jess she is so precious!! I can't wait to love and squeeze on her. She gets more beautiful every day. Love ya!!
Post a Comment