5.05.2009

That Time Again

Today was Layla's 4 month check-up. And yes, she had to get more shots. So so sad. She did so much better than her 2 month check-up. She's way stronger than I am, it was so hard for me to watch. She's weighing in at 14 lbs. 12 oz. (75%) and she's 24 1/2" long (75%). Such a big little girls! So far today, she hasn't ran any fever, but I've kept tylenol in her little system. She has been really sleepy though. She's taken 4 naps this afternoon! Is that normal?!


The breathing treatments are going really good. She loves playing with the nebulizer. The doctor said her lungs sound alot better, so I must be doing something right. She's almost back to herself, so happy and talkative, just a little congested.

We did it again, but this time she thought it was funny too! I need to remember to take off her headbands when she's napping!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Layla is so beautiful! I can't get over it. That picture of her smiling with her headband on is so so cute! I'm sorry she had to get shots :(

BraggsMommy said...

Everytime Bragg gets shots he sleeps like a newborn. It could be the Tylenol making her sleepy. She is precious I must say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...