I have mixed feelings about this time of the year. I never did, until I moved to Mississippi. OMG, the summer's are dreadful, I always feel so sticky and hot! But we still love to BBQ, so I'll just have to deal with it. We've actually had a few bbq's already, but I decided I better break out the camera for this one. Of course, the weather didn't work with us, but we made the best of it and still had a good time. I tell you what, these southern boys sure do know how to grill. (Derrick you better be ready!)
That sausage is to die for.
Poor Lance. He gets tired of taking pictures. I just remind him that he'll thank me someday.
One of our cousins just got re-married and this is his wife's little girl, Natalie. She's such a sweetheart and we're so glad that they're in our wild and crazy family. Layla just loved her! She sat on her lap for about 30 minutes, then Natalie was ready to get up and play.








4 comments:
That food looks soooo good!! Way cute pics, she is getting so big. When are you coming down here?
Whit
Oh she is so sweet!! I cant wait to meet her! And you look fabulous!! I cant wait to see you!
BBQ is like culture out there. lol. gotta love the southerners, I have family in KC missouri, and they know how to eat :) I love the last picture with layla and her dad.
we love to BBQ too. We do it all the time, even in the rain! How are you liking Missippi?
Post a Comment