Yesterday we started Layla on rice cereal. It was pretty funny and a very long meal. This is all I made her, and it took her about 45 minutes to eat it. Hopefully she'll start to enjoy it soon.

First bite!

Her little faces say it all.


After I'd give her a bite, she rub it all over her face. I almost used a whole thing of wipes! I'm going to have to learn to just let her be messy!

She finally gave up fighting me about 40 minutes into it.
2 comments:
I would always hold your little hands down til you had swallowed. I guess I was a mean mommy. She'll get the hang of it soon. Maybe if you add some butter and sugar to it, that may help. :-)
She will get the hang of it soon. Bragg never ate rice cereal plain. I would mix in apple juice instead of water and he loved it. You are such a great mommy.
Post a Comment