5.31.2009

Our Going Ons

Layla and I are still just loving every second of being home with our Utah family, but miss our Lance so so much. We are definitely staying busy though. Monday we returned home from Altonah, Tuesday night we went to my cousin, Creedon's, seminary graduation then Derrick brought over some delicious homemade blueberry and raspberry pies. MmmMmm.. Wednesday we just hung out with Grandma Shellie and helped with Grad night stuff, Thursday we took a trip to Orem and Salt Lake and visited with a dear friend, McKenzie. Friday I watched Zadie and little Romo. Poor Zadie woke up not feeling well so our day was cut short, then that night we went to Creedon's high school graduation. After the graduation we ate a delicious dinner! Saturday morning we got up and went to Yaeger and Kennedy's soccer game, then to little Trev and JarMan's t-ball games, which by the way, were absolutely hilarious. After the games we came home got some lunch and Grandma Shellie and Grandpa Foston headed to bed. (They were up all night for Grad night) Then Layla and I were off to Grandma Marcia's to visit and play with Trev, Jar, and Sela. After all that we came home and made some yummy cookies for after church today. We had a great week and our time here is just flying by. We're looking forward to having Lance here with us and enjoying our family as much as we do! Here's pictures of throughout the week!

Can you tell this is Lance's brother? Layla just LOVES him. I think she can see the resemblance. It's like she's trying to figure out who he is. And he talks just like him too.
This is after graduation. Scott and Marcie had a dinner for Creedon along with some of his fellow classmates.
Jayk and Christy
Ken Ken. She sure is growing up.
Creedon doing what he does best. Whoopin on Tanner. Poor fella.
Jeff and Cat
Trev all ready for his t-ball game. It was so fun to watch.
What a cute 3rd baseman!
This is what my mom looks like when she stays up all night. We were afraid she'd fall off the bleachers!
Great Grandma Marcia and Layla
Great Grandpa Bill and Layla
Peyton and Sela (I think she looks just like Dane)
JarBear on first base. Well... playing with the first base, I mean.
Trev up to bat.
They all love to help feed Layla. We had to give her some Apple Prune Juice, I'm sure you all know why.
Did I mention the weather is BE-U-ti-FUL! Oh my. We can sit outside feeling dry and free of all the bugs! It's wonderful.

1 comment:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

You are your sister are so gorgeous! Please kiss Layla's cheeks for me! They look so yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...