4.25.2012

she did it again, and this time it was bad

Ya'll, I swear I watch my children.
This happened a week ago. I haven't blogged about it because, well, it's pretty depressing.
Layla cut her hair!
OMG!
All I could think of is... "What is the Lord trying to teach me!"

I had just put Marx down for a nap, put in Tom and Jerry for Layla, and started scrubbing
the bathrooms. I heard her getting into something I knew she shouldn't be getting into
and seriously had a sick feeling in my stomach.
When I came around the corner she had a huge grin on her face and said, "Look Mom!"
It all happened in a matter of 5 minutes, no lie.

I think she saw the furry in my eyes, because the grin changed to a frantic/scared look in .3 seconds.
All I could do was grab her arm, take her outside, and shut the door.
I was so sad. I just sat on the couch and cried.
I've just come to terms that my little girl may never have hair!
Since the day she was born, I couldn't wait for her to have long, thick hair for me to play with.....



She's got the asymmetrical, bald spot on the top look going on.
Sheesh!

3 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Oh my word. My heart goes out to you completely. Addi has yet to do something like this, knock on wood. She still is as cute as ever though.

Deets Family said...

I'm so sorry, I cried my eyes out when Brynadee got her hair cut. It does grow back and you can laugh about it later......it is just getting to that point. Good Luck!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Oh Im so sorry Jessie! Good thing she's cute huh!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...