Lemon.
This essential oil powerhouse is cold pressed from lemon rinds to preserve it's delicate nature and potent properties. Lemon is know as a powerful aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser and can be used to complement many other oils (I love lemon, purify and onguard together, yummy!). Diffusing lemon in a room can cleanse the air and uplift a mood. it can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaning booster!
The first time I really used Lemon was last summer when I was home visiting. I was coming down with a nasty cold and my sister-in-law told me to start taking 3 drops of lemon and 3 drops of OnGuard together in a capsule. I did that three times a day for 2 days and it knocked out whatever I was coming down with! I also used it whenever I was helping my mother do things around her home. She would just add a couple drops in her water and use it to wash any and everything. I now use it on a regular basis. Whether it be to put in my water (a great cleanse for the body), in my household cleaners, in my laundry. You name it.
Other uses for Lemon:
-blood pressure
-anxiety
-digestive problems
-hair (cleaning)
-nails (strengthening and hardening)
-clarity of thought
-cleaning the skin
-sore throats (great with a teaspoon of honey. Layla, my 3 yr old, loves it)
-stress
-respiratory problems
All the essential oils that I will be going over are completely safe to use on infants and children. That's what I love most about them! I don't feel powerless anymore when my babies get sick!
If you have any questions shoot me an email. LTS_28@yahoo.com or ljspiers@gmail.com


1 comment:
I really am intrested in these and have been looking them up on line but they are pricey. And I dont know of anyone around logan that sales them to ask so ill ask you... Is there anyway to try samples do people have parties for these to you can look and smell them or anything?
I really want to get the basic or starter kit and learn how to use them. Like you are doing with this post so thank you keep them coming.
Post a Comment