10.01.2010

I don't ever do these kind of posts..

..but Happy October!

I think everyone in the blog world loves fall. As do I! For now, it's because it's actually been in the high 70's in the south this past week! With NO humidity. Hallelujah.

What I do miss... is the changing colors. You don't really see much of it here because of all the evergreen trees. It's so beautiful this time of the year in my home state of Utah. So if you live there, soak it up for me, PLeaSE!

October is a good month-
::First Dr.'s Apt. on the 14th
::I'll start trimester #2, and hopefully start feeling better
::It's my parents 31 year anniversary
::My mother's birthday
::and my father's birthday
::And of course Halloween, which means it's the start of the Holidays!

So this means I can bake.bake.Bake! Specially with pumpkin! Mmmm
{like i said, i hope i start feeling myself again. this time of the year just can't go without baking}

Happy Fall Yall!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I know it, not even Colorado has the beautiful changing colors like Utah does! Miss ya! When ya comin' to Utah again?

Whit

Keisha said...

congrats on the pregnancy and house! your family is so cute.

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

I hope you start feeling better too! I LOVE the smell of fall, I just bought a ton of yankee fall scents for my house! YUM!

lindseyhackford said...

Jess! I just read your pregnancy post! CONGRATS! So happy for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...