10.28.2010

oakgrove ward fall festival

Our ward had a great party this year for Halloween.
It was suppossed to be a trunk or treat kinda deal
but we had some crazy, humid weather come in, so we opted for the gym.
They had all kinds of booths set up for the children.
Layla only participated in 2.
The booth with all the balls
and the booth with the cupcakes.
They had costume contests, chili contests, and dessert contests.
Layla won first place for best costume (in the children)
I won first place with my dessert!
Italian Creme' Cake never lets me down.


While I snapped this shot a huge thunderstorm rolled through.
She. Does. Not. Like. Thunder.


Thank goodness he was home.
He's always the first she runs too.

 


Sweetest kisses I'd ever had from a Bumble Bee.


This is Starling and Wendi's Family.
Recognize the Wilma and Pebbles costumes?!




She won this cupcake all on her own.
I was quite proud.

 
And she ate everything but the cake.



Us with our 1st place prizes.

6 comments:

Jillian said...

Her costume is soo stinkin cute!! Halloween is so much better when you get to dress up cute little girls!

susieQ said...

Miss Jessie...GORGEOUS pix{as ALWAYZ}..and if SHE gets an stinkin CUTER...I just wont be able to handle it!!! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL{and still glowing}L.O.V.E the pic of her and her Daddy,too!..Thank you for allowing me to share in your BEAUTIFUL family's blog!!HAPPY Halloween!!

Whitney said...

She looks adorable!!! And you're welcome for the Italian Creme Cake recipe =)... (if its the one you got from me years ago ha). Love ya girl!

Binghams said...

jess I love your blog. and your cute family. Your hair is so so long and beautiful :) Little girls are so fun I love reading about teenies the same age as mine :)

Unknown said...

that costume is priceless!!! I love it!

Shellie said...

Oh I can't wait to hug and kiss that cute little bumblebee in about 17 sleeps!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...