10.15.2010

12 Weeks

Yesterday I had my first Dr. Apt.
Everything went great!
I loved my new Dr.
Such a nice guy.
He found the heart beat, it was very strong and very fast :)
They also were able to squeeze us in for our first ultrasound.
{as soon as I hook up my printer/scanner I'll add the pics}
It was so nice seeing 5 little fingers and 5 little toes.
Makes me excited to kiss and nibble on them.
It measured 11 wks 5 days, so we're right on track.
As for me:
I'm feeling to big already.
But the doc assured me that I will show sooner with #2 than I did with #1.
Which made me feel a lot better since I didn't start showing with Layla till I was about 20 weeks.
I'm only 12 weeks and have to unbutton my pants.
Which means I may need to actually break down and by maturnity pants :(
I've also been taking Zofran which is a miracle drug.
I now only loose my food maybe once or twice a day as opposed to 4-6 times a day.
I feel like a total whimp this time around.
I'm tired.tired.tired!
I guess having an almost 2 year old doesn't make things any easier!


Just had to add one of this little cutie..
She now insists on taking her picture once a day!
Takes after her mama!

7 comments:

Shellie said...

She's so sweet! I just don't believe those terrible stories you're telling me about the terrible twos. :D

D and Jen said...

You still look beautiful! I love reading your blog. You're so creative, and what a wonderful mother you are. Layla is such a lucky little girl to have you and Lance as parents. She is going to have her sweet and sour moments. I'm sure her sweet moments out number all the rest.

Lauren Tatton said...

You look amazing! Your baby is so sweet and cute! I love that she likes pics!

The Harrison's said...

You're so beautiful! And so is Layla! Hope everything is going good with the pregnancy! We're moving next week, and I better not have pictures up of the new house before you do :) lol... I'm telling you I want to see pictures of the house! hehe!

Unknown said...

You are still sooo tiny! You're probably going to have to wear size 2 instead of 0's, haha! I'm so happy that everything looks and sounds good!

susieQ said...

Mrs.Jessie U LOOK GORGEOUS!! and are surely glowing! glad you are doing better! THAT picture of Layla is BEAUTIFUL and she is changing into a lil LADY..{miss that BaBy face}. glad ALL is well! tell Lance hey for us!! Keeping you ALL in my prayers!!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Cute little girl! Im glad to hear everything is going well. I hope you start to feel better soon. I felt extra tired with Marlo too and I think it was because I couldn't just nap whenever I wanted to like I did with Ethan. our toddlers keep us busy! You may feel like your showing, but girl you look AMAZING and if I passed you on the street I would have never guessed you were pregnant! Good luck, Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...