10.12.2010

the oven box

A couple weekends ago, we went down to Picayune.
Lance was on call, so we just spent the whole weekend there.
It was nice to have a little break, while Layla played with Grandpa, Grandma, and her Aunts and Uncles.
Preston had bought Sue a new oven, and she insisted on keeping the box for Layla to play house in.
It was a hit!
Uncle Brad cut out all the windows and the door, and that's all that needed to be done to entertain her for a whole weekend.
She'd pull anyone in there at any chance she could get to read books with her.
Thanks Grandma! Great idea!

 {grandma also bought her markers, as you can see by looking at that mark on her face}





4 comments:

Shellie said...

How long did it take Lance to get in that box? And how long did she keep him in there? Boxes and wrapping bubbles are great!

Kayla said...

Awe this is so cute! My dad used to make me houses out of cardboard boxes too! I love Layla's pumpkin! And your wreath is so cute too! I need motivation to decorate for the holidays haha I have nowhere to store it after haha

susieQ said...

WHAT AN ARTIST!!! she definately is CRAFTY like her Mama and how CUTE is Lance in that box..my boyZ LOVED those..of course they were FORTS!!! Give her {another} SQUEEZE! hope to see ya'll soon!!!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

CUTE! I remember when I was little my dad would keep all the boxes from the building supplies he wouls sell and me and my siblings would make a whole little town!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...