and no, not her swing that hangs from Grandma and Grandpa Spiers' oak tree.
it's the blanket swing.
ugh!
Greg and Amanda came to visit a couple weekends ago and started this!
Now, she'll ask me to swing her in the middle of the day,
when it's just me and her,
and when I tell her I can't
do it alone,
she crys and crys and crys!
So I'll say, "We'll do it when Daddy get's home!"
First thing she asks when he walks in the door is,
"swing?"
So we'll do it, for a while.
until my hands ache and i can't hold the blanket anymore.
We'll stop.
And she'll cry and cry and cry and cry.
So far, the only thing that soothes the crying is ice cream!
Thanks Greg and Amanda!


2 comments:
Grandpa and Grandma and Kennedy will take turns when we get down there! It will help my flabby arms!
of course she would love that!!!
Post a Comment