9.22.2010

we finally have internet..

..so let's get caught up!

The first thing Lance did the day we moved in was put our beds together.
Well, I thought we should make Layla's crib into a toddler bed and see how she'd do.
She did great the first couple nights.
But then, one morning I could hear her crying and when I went into her room she was no where to be seen.
She was actually underneath the bed, and did it the next morning too.
I'm not sure if she would fall off the bed and roll under or what, but soon after we put the front of the bed back on. She just wasn't ready. 
Soo.. she's still in her crib.

She loves that duck..

I took this pic the morning after we moved in.
It makes me nauseous looking at it, but no worries, it's all clear now.

Labor Day:
Dane and Lacey invited us to their friends' Jared and Katie's.
Who we now consider our friends.
They are great and I just adore their three little boys.
I think they'll take great care of Layla.


Jack and Cooper loved this waterslide..


Layla did not..

It was absolutely hilarious watching her go down the first time.
Lance went with her the second time and she still hated it.
Her face is priceless.
This is Briggs.
Isn't he adorble.
I love his long eye lashes.

Mr. Cooper...

He really does like Layla,
just not so much sportin his ride with him.

I took this so I'd have a memory of what Layla had to eat at before we got our kitchen table delivered, along with her high chair.
She was a sport.
Uncle Greg and Aunt Amanda brought up her sprinker.
She was in Heaven.

The Saints have been playing..
and they're winning!
Who Dat!

She's into "dress up"
Somehow she thought her red tights looked great with this pink onesie.
And still does her tricks.
This one is called "no hands"

We made chocolate chip cookies for our new neighbors...

She's constantly right behind her daddy helping him with his honey do list.

And now we're helping her get used to this concept...
That's right Baby Spiers #2 is on it's way.
April 30, 2011 to be exact.
I'm 8 weeks in and feel miserable.
And let's face it when the big white porcelin bowl in the bathroom get's more hugs than your husband, you just don't feel like going anywhere.

Layla has been such a good sport.
She'll sit with me by the toilet and say,
"I sawry mommy.."
Just breaks my heart.

So, back to not going anywhere, we stay in most of the time and she does stuff like this to entertain herself...



18 comments:

The Chivers said...

Oh my heck! I have been going through withdrawls not having an up to date Spiers blog to look at! Don't do that again! I'm so sorry you feel sick. I can't even sympathize with you, but I'm sure it's just awful. Wish I was there to help, but I'm sure you have lots of amazing people there already. Love you guys lots...give kisses to Layla.

Kim said...

Congrats on the new house!! And congrats on baby #2, that is sooo exciting! You and your family are so cute! Good luck with all of it ;)

susieQ said...

WELCOME BACK! Congrats on BaBy #2..{remember my DREAM? he-he} Boy or GiRl..I know he/she will be BEAUTIFUL and VERY MUCH LOVED!! Congrats on the new HOME!{my former Sarge left that part out}YOU GUYS DESERVE THE BEST!!huGGs~n~ kiSSes to Miss Layla and HAPPY HOLIDAYS in that new KITCHEN!Mrs.Jessie..please let me know if you need ANYthing! susieQ

The Millers said...

Congrats on so much!! Your house and another baby! I love it!!

Chelsie Jensen said...

Wow lots of new news!! Congrats on being all moved in and the on the new bundle of joy! Layla will be such a good big sister :)

Kayla said...

Yay! Finally an update! I have been waiting for you to put the big news on about your new baby! Congrats! I can't wait! I love your house! Looks like you guys have been busy and having fun! That pic of Layla going down the slide is so funny! Poor thing haha!You should put up more pics of your house! Miss you guys!

Stan & Ash said...

CONGRATS!!! Thats so exciting!!! I hope you start feeling better!! I know how it is to have such a strong relationship with the toilet! Not fun!! HOpefully all the rumors about the second being easier is true!!
Layla will be a GReat big sister!

Unknown said...

congratulations!!! that is so exciting, your whole life is! I'm way happy for you! layla is such a freakin cutie! i love those legs...

Whitney said...

Congrats jess, I knew it! So odd. I was gonna text you like 2 weeks ago and ask if you were preggo. Weird.... ha. love ya!

Whit

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Congrat's on baby #2...Sami spilled the beans last time I got a hair cut, so I have been waiting for a update;) I can't wait to see pictures of your cute new home, and I'm sorry your sick...take care!

Kay's said...

CONGRATS ON SO MUCH!! Your house is darling and so is Layla she will be such a good big sister! Congrats on baby #2 that is exciting, i absolutely love having two kids it's so much fun and you will love it!! I am sorry you are sick i was sick with both of mine hopefully my next one i won't get sick, get feeling better!!

Shellie said...

Finally, some pics of my cute little southern belle!!! She is looking more like her momma everyday. Sorry Lance! I can't wait til November. I love the slide picture and her cute little legs. I just want to pinch them. Can't wait for more pics of your new home and neighborhood. Put some pics of Layla with her cousins on here. Luv you guys!!!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Im so happy your all moved into your new home! Layla looks just like a little lady with her hair cut! Im so excited for you to have another baby, and hope you feel better soon! Love and miss you!

Stevenson Stories said...

Congrats! I am so sorry you are sick, I am finally starting to feel better and it makes all the difference in the world. It's hard taking care of a toddler and being sick. I am so happy for you!

Chase and Nahomi said...

yay we love babies! congrats! its so exciting! I'm sorry your not feeling good though.

Tiffany Littleford said...

Guess What! My birthday is April 30th!! Wahoo! I am so excited you having another little one! You guys make cute little ones!!! Love you Jess!

Darren + Janessa said...

oh my goodness! congratulations to you!!! so sorry you have been so sick! yuck!!!! The picture of Layla going down the slide cracks me up! She is soo cute! I can't believe your husbands name is Lance Tyler- and that his middle name is the same too! how funny.... oh, and i love the colors of your house. how fun!

Catelynn said...

OH my i am so excited for you!! We haven't talked in so long! I miss you! I know your the best mom ever!!
Congrats!! This is catelynn from bon lossee by the way

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...