..are the best!
and to be quite honest, we've had alot the past month.
with the pregnancy, it's always been a good excuse to stay home all day and wear our pj's.
but the past week or so, it's been so so gloomy and overcast.
so we also took that into consideration, and stayed in our jammies all day!
i made some hot wassil and wore my slippers most of this day,
until Layla had to wear them.
not her own, but mine!
{her pink pillow, her baby, a blanket, and my slippers were her comfort}



2 comments:
I know you don't feel so hot right now, but these are special days for you two to spend together before you have another little one demanding most of your time. Make lots of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. I'll let you make us some.
Miss Jessie..Ur Mama is SOOO right..relax and snuggle with that Beautiful baby girl NOW, bfore your hands are REALLY full!!I'm glad you gettn some RELAX time!! YOU DESERVE IT!! {p.s. GREAT workin w/ Lance the other night!! we miss him!} I think it may be time for a NEW singing puppy for Miss Layla..Lance said she STILL plays with the other one..so SWEET!! :}
take care ~n~ give her HUGS!!!
Post a Comment