3.02.2010

Happy Birthday To My Man!

Today my handsome husband is turning the big 2-7! He hates the sound of it, but I'm just thankful for another wonderful year that I've had to spend with such a great guy. He's such a blessing in my life.

L-oving and Kind
A-dorable and Patient
N-ever thinks about himself
C-arismatic and charming
E-asy going, a great listener, and a hard working daddy.

I often wonder how Layla and I have become so blessed. As each day passes, Lance ceases to amaze me and I fall more deeply in love with him. He is the most unselfish person that you'll ever meet and he's always wanting to become better. Because of him, I am who I am. And I have him to thank for it. I find myself worrying about the silliest things, and he always brings me back to what is really important in our lives.

We love to talk about how "US" came to be. And no matter how often it comes up, we are still in awe of how it all worked out. I was a 15 year old little girl, so intimidated my this 18 year old "man" (ha, he was so much bigger than me, but really a boy at heart). He cornered me in my Grandma's kitchen and asked if I was ever going to talk to him..
I said, "No!" and got out of there as quick as possible.
Sigh...
I can't believe we're together today. Husband and Wife. A Family.
Life is so good. We are so happy. So in Love.

I LOVE you sugar! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Aww I love "how we came to be" stories! I remember when you were a senior and we had a cheer getaway to raging waters or something and you left early one day to go see him....? I think thats how it went. Happy bday Lance!

Love,
Whit

Shellie said...

I didn't know about that last part in Whitney's post. Thanks for the info Whitney. You'll have to tell me all about it when you come home Jess. Happy Birthday Lance!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

This actually made me cry! You two are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...