Yesterday was the beginning of a long day! Daddy woke us at 3:30AM, we left the house by 4:30AM, arrived at the airport at 5:30AM, and caught our flight by 6:25AM.
Wheww..
We landed in Salt Lake City at 9:05AM and were greeted by Grandma Chivers and Aunt Kennedy!
Then it began!
We shopped ALL day for Aunt Catlin's wedding this weekend. And no, I'm not complaining. Layla and I both love to shop, but when you've only had 4 hours of sleep it's a little exhausting.
We literally shopped till we dropped...
and finally made it to hometown around 9:30PM.
So far so good.
Layla slept great last night and has adjusted to everything perfectly. But we both miss daddy so so much. She'll wonder around the house saying, "Daaa, Daaa..?" Poor thing.
Thank goodness for Skype!
We miss you Daddy!
XoXo
1 comment:
Yay! Im glad you guys made it home ok. Hopefully i will get to see you guys at Cats reception tomorrow. I started a blog ;) You need to add me. Its lakynmphillips@blogspot.com okie doke! Love ya girly. Cant wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment