I miss Lance so much!
I can't even imagine how he feels when it comes to missing Layla.
I know I couldn't be without her for a whole month.
Thank you Lance, you're the best husband ever!
This post is for you...
You know she loves her chocolate chip cookies!
Here she is, sharing with Papa.
Guess who is watching her here? Aunt Kenny of course!
Just loves her knew cousins.
Does that mean we better have another one soon?!
She's just as silly as ever....
Romeo taught her this silly face!
And this was hilarious...
You know how Romeo loves to wrestle?
Well, he got her here, and she didn't mind one bit.
She just went along with him.
She got smart here and started pulling on his ear!
See, she's just fine.
But she did get a few carpet burns on her face.
Yes, this is how her hair looks by the end of the day.
She rips out her bows.
Hopefully someday she'll like them!
I love you sugar.
We'll be home before you know it.
Only 9 more days.





3 comments:
Thanks darlin, I needed that. I'm dyin to see yall!! I love u girls..
:( Im thinking about going home for a few weeks... Is it worth it?
That is so sweet!! That is so exciting you got to be here for both of your new nephews births Congrats to all of you there are darling!!
Post a Comment