3.20.2010

Weekly Randomness

We're still in Utah and loving every bit.
Just wishing we could share all of this fun with Daddy.
We sure do miss you Daddy.

Layla has found a new friend.
I think Uncle Egg is going to be in competition with Uncle Derrick and Uncle Jeff.

The weather was so nice last week.
This kids, including Layla, loved being outside.

She sure does love Baby Lukas.

I mean skinny Lukas Longlegs.
That's his new name.

There's just nothing like a brand new baby.

On a sleepy note:
I haven't got much sleep since being home.
Layla knows I'm sleeping in the bed next to her pack and play.
She wakes up and screams until I give in.
I have to give in.
Then I really don't get any sleep.
She is a little rolly polly.
Did I mention, as soon an I lie her down with me she's quiet?
She knows what she's doing.

I think we'll be moving her out of my room!
Maybe, just maybe, I'll get some sleep.
She's a little stinker!

4 comments:

greg said...

Yeah right :P

Gassers said...

I hate sleeping in the same room as Remi! I know exactly what you are going through!

Lauren Tatton said...

Fun trip! I want to go to utah! Oh my I can not believe those legs! I never got to have the little new born! :( She grow so fast!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Look at those tiny little legs, they look so soft! And little Layla with her bum in the air, thats how I often find Ethan sleeping! Whenever we stay at one of out parents house Ethan either gets the room to himself and I'll take the couch or we stick the crib in the front room. There is no sleeping in the same room anymore, it just doesnt work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...