This past week Layla and I were so blessed to be able to go home again for my big sister's wedding. Like always, we had such a great time with our family. Layla especially had SO much fun with all of her cousins. When they'd all leave her in a room by herself she'd start to squeal and whine, but when they'd come back, she'd giggle, squeal, and kick her legs as hard as she could. We enjoyed ourselves so much, but were ready to come home to our hard working daddy.
Kennedy and Catlin threw a "Princess Tea Party" for all of the nieces and the moms. We all had to dress up like princesses or we weren't invited. We had a luncheon then made princess crowns and wands. After, we turned on some pretty princess music (Kelly Clarkson) and let the little princesses dance and twirl in their pretty dresses. Thanks Ken and Cat for the fun party!
Layla only lasted for about 10 minutes at the party then crashed for her nap. I still made her crown and put it on her after she got her beauty rest.
This was before the party started. (I was so proud that I could still fit into my prom dresses!)
When Derrick's (Sami's husband) family got into town we had a big BBQ at my parents house. Of course it was delicious and we had way to much food!
Candace and Creedon made Derrick and Sami a cake out of little cream cakes and icing. Their so cute and creative!
The morning of the wedding everyone came over to help put together the fruit-ka-bobs. This was our little audience.
The assembly line...
...the finished product! 
Me, Catlin, Aunt Kandie, and Kennedy took care of the cake. Isn't and cute and intimate?!
Romo man was so handsome in his tux.
Layla and Ken waiting for their turn to get ready for the wedding.
Zadie is 100% princess.
The beautiful bride.
I think my nieces are pretty darn cute.
Romo man was so handsome in his tux.
Layla and Ken waiting for their turn to get ready for the wedding.
Zadie is 100% princess.
The beautiful bride.
I think my nieces are pretty darn cute.As always, it was so hard saying goodbye. We love going home to visit and had such a great time. But time does fly and I'm sure we'll be back before we know it! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Critton. We love you!










1 comment:
I can't believe Layla is 7 months! She's to cute. Sami looks SO happy (and gorgeous). I'm way happy for her. Hope you had fun here. Come back real soon, i'll have someone for you to meet!!
Post a Comment