7.31.2009

First Time for Everything

Then
Now
My baby is growing way to fast. She has no interest in her little bath tub that sits in the sink anymore! She wants to sit up like a big girl all the time now and be busy busy busy! I tried to keep her in it as long as I could but it was getting to dangerous, and she was into eVEryThiNG! Now, she loves the big girl tub, along with her rubber ducky, rubber turtle, and rubber frog. As for me, I'm a nervous wreck when she's in there. I just sit right next to her on the floor, waiting to catch her first fall, but she has the best balance. You go girl!
Gotta love the farmers tan!

Another "First"
Although she's been able to sit up for a couple months now, I've put this off too, and I don't know why? It's so much easier on me. It was such a hassle carrying her in that heavy car set and putting her on top of the stinkin cart. It's just hard for me to see her be such a big girl. I tell you what, she loves it too.
This is Brandon. I think he's her "first" crush. He's in our ward and a week younger than Layla. She just stares at him, while he plays with the toys and has no interest in her. I need to teach her to play hard to get.
This isn't a first, I just thought it was cute. When napping, she can't stand to have her bow on her head, and I don't blame her. So if I'm not able to take it off for her, she manages to do it herself. She's a smart one.

This is the "first" time she almost managed to pull all my hair out of my pony tail in one day. What a day it was... fewww!

gotta love her

5 comments:

Whitney said...

The whole bath tub thing makes me sad =(. She is so stinking cute. LOVE the farmers tan.

Whit

Emili said...

She looks so much like you! I see it even more now. I see so much of the Chivers/Critton! Just wait until she crawls...

Shellie said...

Grandma can't wait to get ahold of her on Thursday! She better be ready for lots of kisses! Bigga Lady needs bigga luvs!

Kay's said...

Jesssie she is so adorable, they do grow so fast my babies are already 2 and 2 1/2 months i can't believe it. I to was a stress basket when they are in the tub i still am and Bryckmen is 2 but oh well its better to be safe huh?

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

She is so gorgeous Jessie, I cant get over how beautiful she is! Those big blue eyes, I just want to snuggle with her. When is the next time your coming to Utah? I HAVE to make a trip down to see you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...