Yes, we too are going to go private. Meaning... our blog will only be viewed by invited readers ONLY. So if you'd like to keep up with our fun and crazy life please leave us your e-mail address and we'll add you to the list.
It's taken me to long to decide to do this. I just get so aggrevated when I want to view someone's blog and I CAN'T! But, the other day I googled my husbands name and pictures of Layla came up after the search. It scared me that just anyone could view pictures of my beautiful baby and my family. So, because of this world that we live in, and because we can't hardly trust anyone, Lance and I decided that this is the best for our family.
We'd love to have ya... just leave us your e-mail in the comment box below.
32 comments:
I've been debating if I want to go private too. It really is a scary world we live in. I don't blame you one bit for going private. My email is chelsieray88@gmail.com. Layla is getting so big I can't believe it. She is a doll.
Oh add me :D bummer_lamb@hotmail.com! I gotta watch Layla grow up ;)
Hey chicka this is Michelle, I get on my sisters blog and check everybody out cuz i still dont have my own.... haha! so add her, its steph.merkley@gmail.com
I love following your blog! Such a beautiful family :)
its nessaqueen87@hotmail.com
Thanks Jess! love ya
kelli_87@hotmail.com
scoutmomjen@gmail.com (Jen and Dakota Curry)
I really miss you Jess. I wish you were closer. sagarcia@ubtanet.com
Love you!
laurentatton@gmail.com
We would love to be invited!
jerzigirl11@gmail.com
Well poo.... Now I'm worried....! Add me for sure! Im gonna ponder as to whether or not I should do the same... ugh.
whitney_calhoun@hotmail.com
I am going private too here soon. sheri_south77@hotmail.com
sage_338@hotmail.com
Well of course I need to be added! sharon.willey@yahoo.com
Love you
I am thinking of doing the same....I took a Blog class @ BYU Ed. Week, and they encourage it. So, please add me to your list, and I will let you know when I go private. gksinks@yahoo.com
good choice..people are creepy these days..
nahomisorensen@gmail.com
i totally don't blame ya i have been debating also wether i should or not there are creepy people out there, i would love to be invited. ldk_l2h@hotmail.com
I shouldn't even have to tell ya to add me. hehehe
toyapaea@gmail.com
Jessie I would love to be invited. I think Layla is the cutest and I love seeing the cute pictures you post of her! My email is jessica.labrum@hotmail.com
Add us too!!
mbcroas@bellsouth.net
I dont blame you one bit!
mac14@live.com
Hey Jess! Invite me too please, I love reading your blog! :) :)
scottandtrista@yahoo.com
gregcparra@yahoo.com
Valindaatack@yahoo.com
Gracious we have to have our weekly updates on Layla so please add us..
jenniferhmoeller@hotmail.com
lucky_swn@hotmail.com
Hey, this is Jeff. I really want to keep seeing Layla growing up. Add me please.
jpianoboy@gmail.com
Do I even need to say add me? Grandma's are an automatic!;-)
flutterby_268@hotmail.com Thanks!
ashley-marie53@hotmail.com
mckenziesiersma@yahoo.com
I Love reading your blog! Your family is so stinkin cute!!!
McKenzie
alishamerkley@hotmail.com
This is sara jane- love your blog girl, its the only way i get to see you and the fam.
bubblejohnson@hotmail.com
love ya
Post a Comment