8.24.2009

right up HIS alley

My wonderful husband had the time of his life at Athlete's Performance in the Andrews Institute in Pensacola Florida this past week. He was in HeaVEn!! It was such a great opportunity for him and I'm so glad he was able to participate in the program. He did a wonderful job and received certificates for his performance. I'm so proud of him. This was all right up his alley!


Layla and I came down on Thursday evening and spent the rest of the weekend with him. Of course, we had a great time!


We love the beach!










6 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

So fun!! Im so Happy for Lance! Im glad you got to the beach!! I love the feet picture!!

Chase and Nahomi said...

LOVE the pic of layla's feet in the sand!

Shellie said...

She is so CUTE!!! I love her little tongue sticking out in the pic with her daddy. Give her a big hug and kiss from me. Luv, Mom

Whitney said...

Ahh I love her lil toesies!!! She gets cuter and cuter! But Jess, EFF, with that pitocin... I'll probably HAVE to have it. I'm asking to be induced 4 days early (Nov. 21). It works out better with the holidays, Tays school/football schedule, a family wedding, etc. So I probably HAVE to have pitocin. How dilated did you have to be before they gave you the epidural? Why can't they just give it to me like right after....? Haha, is that even an option? Eek...


Whitney

The Harrison's said...

Oh I love the footprint picture and the super cute swimsuit picture of layla! :)she is such a doll... and i tell ya what,every tme you post pictures, she looks MORE AND MORE like you!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Jessie, I love her little swimsuit! It is adorable. You are just as beautiful as ever! I miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...