What? 7 mONThs AlREadY?! Where does the time go? Seriously?!
Always Remember:-She's starting to crawl
-She cut her first tooth on August 7th, 2009 and was an angel
-"Da, Da, Da" is her favorite words
-She's like a little steam roller.
-She loves her baby food and is sure to let you know when preparing it
-Love's to do "Bigga Lady"
-She can't eat or sleep without rubbing my face
-She's definitely a daddy's girl
-She has her mommies feet (she's still in size 0-3 months)
-She's beginning to fall into the "stanger danger" stage. Personally I don't mind. I love that she wants her mommy and daddy
-She makes hilarious faces
-She'll shiver when we take her teething rings out of the freezer
-She'll quiver when we tickle her back and neck
-Pinching the back of my arm gives her comfort
-Love's Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
-Baby Bubble Bee make her giggle
-She loves to cuddle when sleepy
-And of course she's a doll and Lance and I can't get enough of her... We are truly, so blessed.

3 comments:
I say this all the time but she really is just gorgeous! It looks like your sisters wedding was beautiful, your whole family is absolutely good looking and your hair is so long!
she's so beautiful! I can't believe she's growing up so fast. Your sister's wedding festivities looked so fun! I love all the kids sleeping by eachother! and Sami looked so beautiful!
she is such a tiny little thing lol:) and so cute. you and your sisters are sooo gorgeous.....i wouldnt dare try to fit into my old dresses lol. that scares me. Im glad you still love good old vernal. its a nice place to visit :)
Post a Comment