Our little chubs is almost back to her happy, healthy little self. What a hectic couple weeks it's been. She started getting a rash from her antibiotic, and being since our doctor was out of the office for the week, we took her to a new doctor. Her ears are finally clear, she has a slight case of bronchitis (so we're back to breathing treatments), and just a head cold. Fewww.... the doctor put her on a new antibiotic to help with the congestion and it's been amazing! She's actually starting to eat and sleep a lot better. Hallelujah!

After yet another doctors visit she was exhausted and feel asleep. When she woke up we were running some errands, so we took her out of her seat for a few minutes to help daddy drive. (not literally, we were parked)
*i love when she wakes up and her little eyes are puffy*

I swear, any day now she WILL cut some teeth. She loves chewing on her shoes...

my toothbrush...

her
sippy... and everything else in her view!

I've decided that I've spent way to much money on hair bows so I've started making my own creations. I know everyone will think I'm ridiculous putting these big flowers on my babies head but I think she looks so adorable! I've also been making lots of head
accessories with felt! It's so much fun! All of her bows and flowers in this post were made by me... I love saving money!

Lance couldn't wait for the day to do this... For those of you who know him, you know what he's doing in these pictures. He holds Layla like this and flies her around the house. She lOveS it! She just giggles, giggles, and giggles. I think she feels like a big girl too.

She how excited she gets? And he's not even moving!
{love those pointed toes}
5 comments:
she is so beautiful! I just can't get over it! Sorry she's been sick, thats no fun. I'm glad you've been making your own stuff, it can be so fun to create new stuff.
it's so good she is feeling better! ear aches are NO fun, Alivia had one a few months ago as well..yuck! Livi loves to chew on my toothbrush as well..must be a girl thing!
oh my goodness jessie, i swear she just gets cuter and cuter each day! :) such a beautiful little lady! And i'm glad she's feeling better!
Oh that is so good she is feeling better. Hey I have a question for you. When you traveled with Layla on the plane, did you have to have identification for her? We are going to San Diego next week and I'm not sure what I need to check her in. I know she doesn't need a ticket cuz she is under 2, so yeah you are the only one I knew that has traveled with a baby. And if you have any traveling tips I would definitely appreciate it. Looks like you guys are doing well =)
Well Jess, the rose is a bit big. We all just laughed and laughed. It looks like it may make her tip over any second. It reminds me of a cartoon of a latin lady with a big bunch of fruit on her head that I've seen somewhere. I hope she doesn't have neck problems someday. But you're right, she is sooooooooooooooo cute!
Luv Mom
Post a Comment