Today Lance and I had to take Layla in for her 6 month check-up, and yes, more shots! It's just so heart breaking for us. Lance is a wonderful father, but refuses to hold her down, so I'm the one that has to do it. It's so sad when she's looking at me with those big alligator tears, wondering why I'm holding her down through all this pain. Will it get any better? Please tell me it will. She's also weighing in at 16 lbs. 12 oz. and she's now 25" long. She's just perfect in every way. There is only one good thing about shot day... she loves to cuddle and nap on me all day.

Wouldn't it break your heart to if you had to look into those eyes, while restraining her, for dreadful shots....?
3 comments:
Oh so sad! She is very perfect!
I had to take Noa in for his first shots today. I know it sucks, but surprisingly Noa was very brave and only cried for like 2 seconds. It's the aftermath. When they cry at night you don't know if it's because of the shots, if their leg hurts, if it's making them sick, or what it is. It just sucks all the way around. Love your blog by the way. keep posting
Aren't you glad that she's not fussy afterward? Does she pull that big yellow flower down and eat it? She's a cutie patootie!
Luv Mom
Post a Comment