7.12.2009

Can I?

The other day when Layla woke up Lance and I was in her room just starring at her because she just looked so cute. While babbling away at us I said to her... "Oh Layla, I miss you in our bedroom, can I come cuddle you?" (not really meaning too) All the sudden I feel Lance picking me up like a little baby and lying me right next to her. It was the best cuddle session eVeR!
I know we could both get used to this, but we better not try.

I don't know how she gets cuter and cuter everyday.. but of course, I'm her mother.
Mmm Mmm... For breakfast one of my favorite things is vanilla yogurt with fruit and granola. I think it's Layla's too. When she sees that I'm preparing it, she just starts to jumping and squealing!
She kept giving me these eyes, wanting more. It's delicious.
Lickin those yummy, yogurt-coated lips!

7 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

oh my you are the cutest mom ever!

The Millers said...

That is so cute! I know that I am going to have the hardest time when Mason moves out of our bedroom too :( Mark makes fun of me for it! Layla does just keep getting cuter and cuter

Sophia said...

Thanks for checking out the design blog! It's great to know that people are checking it out. Your daughter is so cute and I love the cute bows you have her in:)

TOYA said...

that is so funny.

Kayla said...

Awe that's so cute! I'm glad you got to cuddle with her! Is Layla getting more hair!? I miss you guys!!

The Chivers said...

I can honestly say that's somethin I never have tried with either of mine! I'm glad you both enjoyed it, though!

Binghams said...

I love that, danny gets so mad at me when i lay in her crib but its like cuddling on your baby's turms lol. cutest pictures ever jess. one of my favorites ive seen on your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...