The 24th of July isn't considered a holiday here in the south, so they don't have the big celebrations like I'm used to having growing up. So, of course, Lance makes the best of it for me so that I don't get homesick. We started the weekend having a picnic and going swimming then ended it at the beautiful camp! Thanks love for making this weekend so fun for our family.
Picnic Time
Layla was quite content just chewing on her wet one!
"Bigga Lady"
{my family knows what that phrase means}
Only 10 minutes in the pool...

The Camp
It was so beautiful there, and very relaxing, even with a 6 month old.

Denton, Lance's older brother, had so much fun. It was like he was a kid again.
{my family knows what that phrase means}
The Camp
It was so beautiful there, and very relaxing, even with a 6 month old.
3 comments:
Jessie! I love your little family, you are all so gorgeous, and Layla is getting so big and keeps getting more beautiful! I miss you!
Layla is geting so big! And even cutter if thats possible! I'm glad that you had a good 24th. It looks like you have done a ton of fun stuff this summer! Thats so sweet of Lance to make sure that you don't get to homesick!
We've gotta go to the camp sometime when we're down there! It looks so fun!
Post a Comment