12.01.2011

she surprised us again!

My wonderful mother surprised me the weekend I hosted my DoTerra meeting.
She came with her DoTerra consultant, Perla, that would be teaching the class.
Perla would be flying in late Wednesday night so I stayed up and waited for her. It was around 11:30PM when she finally got here. Her car alarm started going off, so I went to check on her.
When I looked out our front window I saw MY MOM!

I was so excited. I just jumped up and down and hugged Lance.
My sneaky husband. He's so good at keeping secrets.

She was here for 6 wonderful days.
I just love her.


Layla insisted that grandma was tired and needed to take a nap under her
little table in her room. (with all her barbies)


seriously, nothing is better than your mom showing up at
your door when you live 1700 miles away from her.

thanks dad for sharing her with me (:

3 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

That is so sweet! My eyes even waterd, Moms are the best!

Whitney said...

How sweet of your mom! I love surprises.

PS: My wedding is July 21 in Vernal. I'll be sending you an invite. Hopefully a summer trip to Utah falls in around there.

Love ya girl.

Stan & Ash said...

oh i am so happy for you!
What a great husband!!
Grandmas are so great to give us a bit of a break!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...