ahh Christmas!
I didn't want it to end this year.
There's nothing like seeing Layla's face light up as she turns the corner into our living
room to see HER Dora kitchen.
Priceless.
And even though Marx is still so young, he was in heaven playing with all his new boy toys.
We were all so blessed this year, and maybe even a little spoiled. (:
Each year gets better and better.
Specially as our children get older.
We started the holiday off bright and early.
(well 7:30, we had to wake Layla up)
After we opened all our gifts and ate breakfast,
we attended church.
It was a beautiful meeting, where we were able to sing Christmas hymns, and listen to our leaders
bear their testimonies of Christ our Saviour, and the true meaning of Christmas. It was a great reminder to me of the most precious gift that was given to us.
We then headed down south to Grandma's and Papa's for a delicious lunch and more gifts!
I'm so thankful for my family here in Mississippi, specially my husband.
It's not easy being away from my family in Utah, and somehow they all seem to make it a little easier.
my first pair of Ugg slippers,
thanks to my hubby and sister-in-law.
They are absolutely heavenly.
I DO NOT take them off.
My two peas in a pod necklace from my mother-in-law.
Saying I love it is an understatement.
my parents gifts were delivered a little later than they were supposed to be.
now I have to wait for my hubby to get home so we can open them!!
yay for us, we'll get to celebrate Christmas twice.
Layla will be ecstatic!
We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!





No comments:
Post a Comment