Turning a quarter of a century old wasn't something I was totally excited about,
but,
when I turn 30, I'm sure I'll be wishing I was turning 25 again.
So I'm quite alright with it now.
I was a bit spoiled this year, specially by my honey.
I just love him, he knows exactly what will put a smile on my face.
I never quite understood the hype about Uggs.
And it's because I had never tried them on.
It's like stepping in a big fluffly cloud.
I.LOVE.THEM!
He also bought me Coach's new fragrance, Poppy. It's divine.
And...
Dun Dun Dun...
tickets to The Bayou Country Superfest.
I can not wait.
If you know me, you know I love Carrie Underwood.
She's amazing. Like, gives me goodbumps everytime I listen to her sing amazing.
I can't wait!
And isn't that little bottle of Poppy cute?!
Then...
I was spoiled by my mother and father along with my mother-in-law and father-in-law.
My sister in law and brother in law also bought me the cutest lace dress ever.
I can't wait till Christmas Sunday to wear it.
And you see that cute cardi I'm wearing.
She bought me it too.
She knows me well.
ahh,
one year older and wiser too huh?!
Thanks everyone for the wonderful birthday! I'm one blessed chica!






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Beauiful Jessie!!!!
Happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs.Jessie!!
YOU DESERVE IT ALL!!!
Carrie is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in concert!!but...KEITH is the BEST!!!
He is my FAV!!!
{I saw them together in Biloxi...WOW!!WOW!!!}
you will have a BAYOU BLAST!!!
hope to see YOU there!!!
hug the lil Angels...and p.s...
I am working on a singing animal toy for Mr. Marx...Lance seemed {not} so EXCITED!!! {wink}
Merry CHRISTmas...
XoXo
oh..and YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!
Lance kids me cuz I'm almost 40...
but WAY WISE..right??
geez.....
:~}
Post a Comment