12.29.2011

marx is 8 months!


Mr. Marx,

Today you are 8 months old.
I seriously can't believe it.
(do I say that in every monthly post?)
In all honesty it's been both a longgg 8 months and a short 8 months.
Crazy how that can be.

Now that ALL 4 top teeth have broke through, you've been much more pleasant.
Plus you've finally figured out how to use your rolling talents.
It took you awhile.
So now that you can roll all over the place and (most the time) get what toy you want, you're pretty content.
You've even started pulling up on things...
isn't that weird that you're pulling up on things before you're crawling?
I think so.
But, you are trying to crawl.
You'll try and try, then get frustrated and hang your head into the carpet.
It's quite cute.

You've become the pro at blowing raspberries.
Specially when I feed you food you don't like.
And speaking of food,
you LOVE table food.
Favorites so far are biscuits, rolls, pancakes, waffles, graham crackers, goldfish...
Just to name a few.
You're very good at using your front teeth and chewing up your food, which totally surprises me,
but I'm still careful at what I give you and how big it is.

You totally enjoyed your first Christmas.
You love to clank all your new boy toys together.
That's going to take me some time to get used too,
it's just something your sister never did.
I imagine it's just the boy in you.

You LOVE your big sister Layla.
She'll come zooming around the corner and you automatically think she's coming for you.
You'll kick your legs as fast as you can and squeal at the top of your lungs.
And when she sees how happy it makes you, she'll do it again.
It's adorable.
She's also the first one to greet you when you wake up from your naps.
From the second you go down, she's checking the door to see if she can hear you
so she can play with you.

Most of the time you HAVE to be entertained by something.
I usually put a baby einstein on for you and place a lot of toys in front of you if I need to get
 some things accomplished.
You'll get bored with the toys within 10 min. or so and I'll have to replace them with new toys.

I think besides your sister, I'm about the only one that can get you to laugh.
And I mean deep within that little belly of yours kind of laugh.
I'll raise up your arms and just chew (very softly) on your little ribs.
You start laughing before I even start doing it, because you know exactly what's coming.
It NEVER fails.

We just love you to pieces.
You and you're little sister are our little rays of sunshine on the greyest of days.
Happy 8 months sweet baby boy!

Love,
Your Mommy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...