My parents Christmas gifts finally arrived on Tuesday,
but Lance worked that night so we couldn't open them till Wednesday night...
I swear the boxes were whispering my name every time I'd walk by them.
I can hardly contain myself when a gift is sitting right in front of me.
I guess it's the kid in me.
Anyway, we were spoiled yet again.
I got the cutest bag to hold all my doTERRA oils.
Along with earrings, a gift card, the movie 17 Miracles (it's great, if you haven't seen it, watch it), and my most favorite holiday treats, Reese's Christmas trees and a CHOCOLATE ORANGE! Mmmm
Lance got Band of Brothers, a gift card, a trimmer, and his favorite holiday treats.
Layla got Barbie clothes and accessories, along with an adorable hair bow and the neatest books.
One book is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and my parents actually read it too her.
(it's a recording)
It gave me tears when I heard their voices. Still does when we lay down and read it.
It's definitely a book that will be kept safe.
Marx got another remote controlled car and a book.
Thank you mom and dad! You're the greatest.
We love and miss you so so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment