4.10.2011

we never do this

in fact i'm usually completely against this.
but last night, i just couldn't resist.
i needed her to lie next to us and to snuggle us all night.
and that's exactly what she did.
she's actually a wonderful little sleeper, and stayed in one place all night.

it's so tempting to do it again tonight,
specially since daddy is working.



i think it may be that she won't be my baby much longer.
she'll be the big sister.
i need to keep her my baby for a couple more weeks.

6 comments:

The Mortons said...

I'm so against this too but there are just some nights that it's gotta happen.. I love sniggling with my little guy all night and waking up with him in my bed. we also don't let this happen very often but I absolutely love it!

Shellie said...

Go ahead. Before you know it she will be having babies of her own. =)

Keisha said...

Do it! Especially if she will sleep in one spot all night & you have room. She probably loves sleeping by you too! the little mr. is coming soon!

Stan & Ash said...

awe DO IT!! They grow up way to fast! And who could resist cudddling with that cute little girl!!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Ok this made me cry! We went on vacation this weekend and I got to snuggle Ethan in bed and he NEVER lets me, it's a very precious moment!

The Chivers said...

I, too, love doing this...but don't too often...we don't want any bad habits starting. The kids really enjoy it, too....usually on the weekends we have a slumber party with all of us...it's a good thing we have a king sized bed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...