i'm always looking for healthy little snacks for layla and i,
so i'm not just fueling her with goldfish, fruit snacks, and marshmellows.
(yes, she'd eat that all day long if i'd let her.)
living in hattiesburg i've dicovered a favorite snack that both of us love, so i thought i'd share.
these...
paired with this...
is absolutely delicious.
i've always known about pita chips and hummus,
but not these brands.
we also like to eat big juicy grapes on the side.
they compliment both pita chips and hummus very well.
it's a yummy treat!
i get mine at sams, but i'm sure you can get it at walmart.
try it out.
what are some yummy healthy snacks that you enjoy?
what are some yummy healthy snacks that you enjoy?


4 comments:
Looks good minus the hummas!!
Dont know how healthy any of it really is but we eat pirates booty from Costco. So good. I don't know if they have it here or not..:(
Fruit leather from Costco also.
Also del monte fruit chillers freeze and eat tubes and
Peanut butter filled pretzels!
Oh and ritz toasted chips are a delight.
Again who knows how healthy they are .
I got them at krogers.
We have a costco in Montgomery. Dont know if i will venture over there.
Pirates booty is in some grocery stores to though, so I am crossing my fingers!
I've never tried hummus... it just doesn't sound appealing. I might have to give it a whirl.
Post a Comment