4.05.2011

to use or not to use?

my sister, Christy, is so talented!
she made me this adorable car seat canopy, not even knowing what colors i was
planning on doing little M's room.
i'd say she knows me quite well.

so anyway, i had yet to find the perfect material for his room,
until i opened this at my baby shower.
i LOVE it.

what do yall think?
is it to feminine for a little boys room?
(keep in mind that he'll be a baby boy, not a man)




lance thinks it is, but i just love it.
i'd also do another solid brown material and probably another burnt orange material.
women... help me out!

4 comments:

Stan & Ash said...

I think as long as you do lots of brown it will boy it up more. It will be adorable no matter what though. Women can visualize it Better then men, so just go with your gut and I am sure it will be fine!

Stan & Ash said...

Maybe also add a more manly pattern to the mix in the room somewhere

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

I love it! I think its perfect!!

Chelsie Jensen said...

I like it, but I think I would do what you said and maybe add a bit more orange, or more brown. I think it may be all the white in it that may make it look feminine. But you are the mom and so whatever you like you go with :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...